The Swing boho bag pattern has been updated and a dual-fabric version added !
- Added fleece and interfacing to the lower part of the lining to keep the round bottom of the bag structured even with a packed bag.
- Reordering of the sewing steps.
- Modification of some steps for easier assembly (shoulder strap attachments for example).
Some pattern pieces have also been changed, so you will need to reprint them if you already have the pattern.
Bonus file : dual-fabric Swing
The bonus file « Sacôtin – Swing pattern variaton.pdf » includes :
- Additional full scale pattern pieces for the dual-fabric version.
- Cutting and sewing steps to adapt the pattern.
- You will also find a technique to sew the strap without rings.
How to get the updated pattern and bonus file?
New customers will have direct access to the new version of the pattern and the bonus file following their purchase of the Swing bag pattern.
Customers who have already purchased the Swing pattern can re-download, for free, the pattern with updated instructions and the bonus file “Sacôtin – Swing pattern variation.pdf” from “My Account” page on www.sacotin.com.