3 years after its launch, the Annie pattern for a small square zippered bag is still in the top 5 of your favourite Sacôtin patterns !
I’ve just updated its instructions and added a bonus file which offers 4 main variations, including a larger size, which can be combined to achieve 12 different versions of the Annie bag !
The original pattern pieces of Annie have not been modified, only the instructions were updated, among changes :
- Links to tutorials added.
- Tips added.
- Layout adjusted.
Bonus file 4 variations: 12 possibilities!
The bonus file for the Annie pattern includes 4 main variations :
- V1 : Annie without yoke : cutting and sewing steps to adapt the pattern are indicated.
- V2 : Annie yoke without lower curve : cutting and sewing steps to adapt the pattern are indicated.
- V3 : Annie classic tote, without recessed zipper : cutting and sewing steps to adapt the pattern are indicated.
- V4 : larger Annie bag : the file includes full scale pattern pieces for a larger Annie bag (30 cm x 30 cm x 8 cm) (11 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ x 3″).
Some variations can be combined offering 12 different possible versions of the Annie bag pattern: 6 for the “original” size and 6 for the larger size!
For example : a large-classic tote Annie (V4 + V3) or a large-without yoke Annie bag (V4 + V1) or a large-classic tote–without yoke Annie (V4 + V3 + V1) etc...
How to get the updated instructions and bonus file?
Customers who have already purchased the Annie pattern can re-download, for free, the pattern with updated instructions and the bonus file “Sacôtin – Annie pattern variations.pdf” from “My Account” page on www.sacotin.com .